Friday, November 20, 2015

Renter Beware

Yeah, well, this doesn't sound like a great idea, but you never know. Another Long Island Craigslist ad, but I won't link to it.



$150 Need a young girl to share my apartment/ rent free (Suffolk)

Hello there 😊 i am 28yrs old. Im working at bank. i dont smoke and i dont do any drug. I live alone. I have 2 bedrooms apartment. Its in very nice area. Im looking for a single, drug free and pretty girl to live together. You dont have to pay any rent or utilities. i want you to be an open mind and share the life with me. Be 24 or younger,and easy going ;) Plase respond me with couple pictures. You can stay 1 year maybe more.. No pets! I want a nice and pretty girl to live and help each other. Kind of exchange needs deal.I hope to hear soon. Thank you for reading my add.

No comments:

Own It All- The Complete New Yorker